We at TCC help you obtain Visa and are responsible for helping individuals who are internationally relocating. Our main role is to ensure that the client avoids any legal issues that may occur in relation to their relocation by assisting them in obtaining visas and other immigration-related documentation.


In the United States, the F1 visa is a type of non-immigrant student visa that allows foreigners to pursue education (academic studies and/or language training programs) in the United States. F-1 students must maintain a full course of study. F-1 visas are only issued in U.S. embassies and consulates outside the United States, although extensions of stay and changes of status may be possible within the United States. We help Prospective F-1 students who have to apply at the schools and receive a form I-20 in order to apply for an F-1 visa. F-1 students must show that they are able to support themselves during their stay in the U.S., as their opportunities for legal employment are quite limited.


Foreign students planning to attend university in Canada generally need to apply for, and receive a study permit before traveling to Canada to begin their studies. Applications can be done online, on the official website of the relevant agency, Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. If you intend to attend a program in Canada, but need some assistance in figuring out the visa application process, we can help.
Copyright ©2023 TNI Career Counselling. All Rights Reserved
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram